The undersigned natural person having capacity to contract and acting as the Incorporator of a corporation under Tennessee General Corporation Act adopts the following Charter for each corporation:
- The name of the corporation is National 600 Bowling Club, Inc.
- The duration of the corporation is perpetual.
- The address of the principal office of the corporation in the State of Tennessee shall be 379 McDermitt Road, Memphis, Tennessee, 38120.
- The corporation is not for profit.
- The purposes for which the corporation is organized are:
- To unite in a national honorary group all female bowlers who have qualified for membership by bowling a three game scratch series of 600 or more, in leagues or tournaments sanctioned by the United States Bowling Congress, the Women's International Bowling Congress, the Canadian Tenpin Federation, and the Young American Bowling Alliance Collegiate Division.
- To conduct an annual tournament for its members, sanctioned by the Women's International Bowling Congress.
- To encourage members to promote social and charitable activities and devote themselves to the fun of bowling.
- To urge all members to play the game in a clean, sportsmanlike manner, bringing credit and honor to themselves and to the National 600 Bowling Club, Inc.
- To encourage city and state groups to form local clubs, conduct sanctioned tournaments, promote social activities, bowl for fun, and, in general, carry out the objects and purpose of the National 600 Bowling Club, Inc. on the local level.
- The corporation is to have members with the Board of Directors as the governing body. All present members of the unincorporated association known as the National 600 Bowling Club are automatically members of the National 600 Bowling Club, Inc. upon acceptance of the Charter.
- Other provisions included in this Charter are:
- The regulation of internal affairs shall be provided in the bylaws and all officers and directors shall be elected by a majority of the votes cast in the election.
- Should this corporation be dissolved, upon dissolution and final liquidation of all assets remaining, if any, the said assets shall be distributed to an organization not for profit and qualified to receive same under the appropriate Internal Revenue Code provisions.
Original charter adopted by the membership of the national 600 Bowling Club, Inc. on April 22, 1985.